Thursday, July 28, 2011

Littlest Hobo


Here is the theme music from a Canadian show that used to be on in the 1960s about a drifter German shepherd who helped people. They also had a 1980s version but Cathy liked the old one better. It was back in the days when the world was black and white. Must have been strange.

I've posted the theme music here and it's in Japanese, too which is kinda cool. Guess the show was shown all around the world. Wish I had a TV show that was shown around the world. Ahh, a dog can dream.

I'm too young to remember this show since it was practically the dark ages but then Cathy is getting on in years. Cathy used to love this show even though she found it sad that Hobo never had a home. He would help people through their crisis and then keep moving on.

I don't like the fact that there's a German Shepherd named London in the starring role but I'm not that fond of German Shepherds since there are two mean ones down the road from me who jump on me just for passing by their house. I know they're jealous of me but do they have to attack me all the time? Geesh! One of these days I'm going to wipe the floor with the both of them. GRRR!

I can identify with Hobo since I was a drifter before I came to live with Cathy and the gang. I was abandoned on an old dusty farm road where I wandered around for a while til Brian took me in.

I'm just like Hobo because I like to help poor lost souls, too, cause I am so incredibly altruistic. Correction. I'm basically a selfish sod who is out for Number 1 most of the time, but I do bring joy into others' lives just by being me, don't I? That counts for something, doesn't it?

I can truthfully say that I have transformed Cathy's life and enriched it greatly. Poor girl doesn't get out much and I do my bit to make her happy and give her life purpose.

I'm happy to stay put now. Still, the wanderer part of me does daydream about life out on the road.

Nothing holding me down.

No leash.

No Tyna ogling me all the time.

No Tanner wanting to pick a fight every minute.

No shackles of any kind.

Ahhhhhhhh, a dog can dream.

Until Next Time. Have a good one all!

Love Wanderlusting Loup







6 comments:

  1. But Loup, would you at least get an iPad so we could keep in touch? woo woo woo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loup, glad you have a great life now with Kathy! Your buddy Chance the cairn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Loup!

    The Littlest Hobo sounds very cool. I've never heard of it. Even the 1980's one is before my time, and especially before Layla's time. It is sad that he never found a home, but I guess helping people was more important.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great to hear from you all.

    Yes, Rumpy. I'd keep in touch with you even if I was on the road. You're my pal!

    Life is pretty good with Cathy, Chance. Yessiree. I do crave life on the open road now and then, though.

    Hi Amy/Layla! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Great to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Rumpy. You're my pal, Rumps. I'd always keep in touch. No worry there.

    @Chance. Yep, life is pretty good with Cathy most of the time. I wish Tanner would go away but that's about it.

    @Amy/Layla. Welcome to my blog! Great to see you here. Thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm, it did post. I didn't think it did. Oh well. Double the fun, eh?

    ReplyDelete