Sunday, August 7, 2011

Friendship Day

My good pal, Rumpy, wrote about Friendship Day in his blog http://rumpydog.wordpress.com/2011/08/07/tails-of-friendship/ so I decided to do the same. Rumpy is one of my best FB pals. He's the greatest but then he's a Malamute. Was there ever any doubt? Even if he does like Barney the Dinosaur, I still think Rumpy is the best!

I think I like my FB friends best of all 'cause I don’t really have a lot of real life friends.

Oh, of course there’s Tyna but she’s so lovesick that it gets a little nauseating sometimes.

Tanner hates me so forget trying to be friends with him. Believe me, I have tried but he’s jealous of me being the Alpha Dog. What can I say? It’s a burden being so incredibly handsome and virile but I do my best to persevere.

Then there’s poor Al boy but he’s so aged that I can’t really play with him very much. He sleeps most of the time anyhow.

There are the three cats but I’ve got that predator/prey instinct pretty bad so friendship isn’t a good idea. Rosie would be mighty tasty to nibble on though as she is so plump and juicy. *Drools* Tanner almost got her yesterday when he broke off his rope. You should have seen it! *whistles* It was so cool! YEH! *Waves paw in the air* There goes another life, Rosie. How many have you got left now? Not too many, I imagine.

Of course I like my human family who took me in when I was a vagabond wandering the dusty roads alone. They’re the best friends around. They feed me, walk me, play with me, and take care of me. I owe them a lot.

Cathy read somewhere that Malamutes aren’t very loyal and like whoever is feeding them and being nice to them. That’s not true! By the way, got any toys or treats for me? If you do, I’ll be right over.

I am so grateful for my Facebook buds who enrich my life so much. You make me laugh. You make me cry. You teach me a lot since I don't get out much so thanks!

It's great to know you. Thanks, guys! You’re all the best!

2 comments:

  1. Awww..... you're my bestest friend Loup, even if you DO make fun of me for liking Barney. In fact, I like you so much, I'm gonna sing a song.
    *sings* I love you, you love me, we're a happy..... hey, wait! what are you.....*mumble mumble mumble*

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Removes paw from Rumpy's mouth* Sorry, ol Buddy. Didn't mean to get carried away. That song really gets to me. Right in the gut. GAG! And I have a strong stomach, too, if you could see all the roadside garbage I've ingested over the years. Barney songs, though, are a bit hard to stomach.

    ReplyDelete