Monday, October 10, 2011

Canadian Thanksgiving



It’s Thanksgiving here in Canada today. What a glorious weekend we’ve had with summer weather! I loved my walk in the woods and hope I get another one today. Hint, hint! Oh yoohoooooooooooo! Arf, arf, roooooo! Can't be subtle with those humans. I have to make myself heard!

This weather is unreal for Canadians who are used to freezing their butts off most of the year. I like the cold weather myself but I know the humans prefer it warmer. Guess they don’t have as much fur as me to keep them warm.

My humans had their turkey dinner yesterday. As usual, we dogs didn’t get invited, but they were kind enough to give us a few leftovers. Slurp. YUM! Turkey hash, delicious!

Thanksgiving is a time to be thankful and give thanks for all the good things in our lives.

Here are ten things I’m thankful for:

1. First of all, I’m thankful for being so incredibly handsome and a chick magnet.

2. I’m thankful for being so incredibly handsome and a chick magnet. Oh, yeh, did that one already. Sorry!

3. I’m thankful for being so clever, funny and humble, too. *Grins and teeth ping in the sunlight*

4. I’m thankful for my four humans. They have their flaws but overall they’re a pretty good bunch and treat me well.

5. I’m thankful to live in Canada with so much fresh air and nice woods for me to romp in. I don’t like all the stupid cars on my street so I’m grateful to escape into the woods.

6. I’m thankful for old socks to chew on. The boys are good at giving me an endless supply. YUM!

7. I’m thankful for mud puddles to jump in. Wish there were more of them around.

8. I’m thankful that Canada has nice long winters with lots of snow for me to play in.

9. I’m thankful to have food in my bowl and love in my heart. Who could ask for anything more?

10. Finally, I’m thankful to have so many wonderful Facebook friends around the world. You guys are the best!

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment