Sunday, September 16, 2012

I love Autumn, don't you?



I love Autumm
by Loup A. Graham

I love this time of year, don’t you?
It’s truly a time to start anew,

I love my walks in the woods so much
So much to smell, so much to touch,

Colourful leaves crunch under my feet
The air is fresh and smells so sweet,

No horseflies or mosquitoes driving us mad
No heat and humidity making us sad,

Fall makes me feel like singing and humming
It reminds me that winter will soon be coming,

Cause everyone knows how much I love snow
I can’t help it, I’m a snow dog, don’tcha know?


3 comments:

  1. Bravo! Loup!

    See what happens when you focus on your art, instead of feminine challenges like Gordon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's the bestest poem ever about Autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bounced over from Rumpy dog's blog. Enjoyed touring the blog and you are quite the handsome pup! Phil, the Philosopher Mouse of the Hedge and Molly the Mauler ( rescue dog who is looking more and more like a malamute)

    ReplyDelete